Every individual attending a Young Life summer camp (campers, leaders, volunteers, adult guests, etc.) must submit a completed health and consent form, providing the camp with important medical and insurance information in the event of an accident or illness. This form must be completed before departure for camp.
To complete this form you will need:
- Home area – Young Life area number provided by your trip leader. You can also search by zip code.
- Camp name – camp that you or your child is attending.
- Camp dates – the dates of the camp week that you or your child is attending.
- Health insurance information – Insurance company name, policy number, mailing address and phone.
- Health history including immunization record.
Summer Trip Health Forms
*Specialized Summer Forms*
The following must use the correlated PDF Health Consent and Release Form:
Instructions and Questions
If the online form is NOT an option
Individuals with limited online access may print and complete a PDF Health Consent and Release Form. The form must be submitted to the trip leader prior to departure for camp.
Fall / Winter / Spring Trip Health Forms
All attendees for a fall, winter or spring Young Life trip must complete the Young Life Consent / Release Form.
*This form must be printed, completed and submitted to your Young Life leader.
If your trip is longer than 72 hours
, you must print, complete and submit this full version form
to your Young Life leader.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Camping Services directly by email or phone at 719-381-1844.