1854 - Permission to Drive to Camp

This form must be signed by a parent or guardian if a kid will be driving to camp using a personal vehicle or riding with someone other than the Young Life group to camp.​

Have a parent or guardian sign and return this form prior to the beginning of camp. Keep on file with your local office. Contact 719-381-1953 with any questions.