W-4 Employee's Witholding Allowance Certificate (State)

​If you live in one of the following states, you will need to complete and submit the W-4 for your state as well as the federal W-4 form:

Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, or Washington D.C.

​​​This form must be completed for tax purposes, and a copy of the social security card must accompany it for verification.

If you live in one of the states below, select the W-4 for your state, follow the instructions on the form, complete and send to the Human Resources department (420 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903).

Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut and Georgia

W-4 Alabama State.pdfAlabama State W-4

Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa

Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine and Maryland

Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, and North Carolina

Ohio, Oklahoma, Virginia, and Washington D.C.