Permission to Use Young Life Brand Identity Elements
For more than six decades, Young Life has been known as an organization steadfastly centered on Christ and kids. This recognition and its associated good will are treasures that Young Life values, stewards and protects. Likewise, we steward and protect our word mark, logos and tagline — the symbolic representations of Young Life.
Permission to Link to Young Life Website
Young Life permits third party websites to link to the Young Life network pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you are interested in linking to the Young Life network, please notify Young Life by sending an e-mail to the Young Life Communications department. Please include your name, organization, contact information, the URL of your website and a list of all URLs from which you intend to link to the Young Life network.
By linking to younglife.org or to any site within the Young Life network ("Marks"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Any links are to be underlined text-based links using the words “Young Life” or younglife.org. You may not use any other trademark or logo as a link to the Young Life network.
- By linking, you acknowledge and agree that, other than as set forth herein, all rights in and to the Marks, other trademarks of Young Life, the content appearing on any sites located within the Young Life network is owned by Young Life. You agree not to directly or indirectly challenge, violate or infringe these rights and agree that you will not use any of Young Life’s Marks for any other reason without the express written permission of Young Life.
- You may not frame any web page on the Young Life network or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Young Life website.
- You may not misrepresent your relationship with Young Life or present false or misleading impressions about Young Life. No links to the website may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that Young Life approves or endorses you, your website or your goods and services.
- Young Life shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website.
- No link(s) may appear on any web page on your website or within any content containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Young Life reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to the Young Life network from your website. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to the Young Life network and to cease all use of the Marks. Any future links to the Young Life network will require the express written permission of Young Life.